I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

4.6.11

Happy B'day to MUM&bb^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY^^
coincidentally, my mum n nephew's B'day are the same day.
as usual we went for dinner together.
this time,
we went for the HAN KOREA BBQ.
it's located at Taman Molek.



this is the front door of the restaurant.
when it is near dinner time.
it's almost a full house.
luckily we had booking earlier[^o^]



this is what we eat>>>
damn delicious><
I really love the Korea food.
is difficult to resist it.
although I was become more fat than before = =

especially the Korea cold noodles!!
CAN'T stop myself to eat it!!!
it cost RM18~~
but I think it is worth for it^^
actually i was not clear about the fee for the dinner= =
it's like RM250++ I think~~
N we all eat until stomach was full.



the cake we buy from moonlight~~
sing a happy birthday song to my beloved mum n bb~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^


2 leading role cut the birthday cake~~

I hope mummy has a perfectly healthy body!!
BB grow quickly and safely!!
our family will be a HAPPY FAMILY^^



____by Chloe___




沒有留言:

張貼留言