I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

19.7.11

Grandpa's 77th B'day


The annual big event to my mum's family is coming~~
There is my Grandpa's B'day!!
Today I was drove my boy's car car~
n brought my family go in to Singapore!!
because my big sis went to ipoh= =
driving on johor causeway make me feel insecure...
but I'm still enjoy it~
because I need to be independent what= =



take a picture when the causeway is jam= =
it can make me feel better~
I was very nervous
when drove the car into sg checkpoint /.\




but I really cannot tahan my messy hair/_\
dun know how to set up...
finally I give up it~
just leave it natural~
otherwise
I really dun know what can I do again= =







Birthday Cake again ❤
is 77 of the candle~
I hope we can put more candle after many years later
for my lovely Grandpa ❤


He look like very amiable when he is smile
He is very care n loving us~
when I was live together with him.
he brought me breakfast every morning.
n he always rushing to do the housework.
he always quietly care for us




when we are busy in talking with my family members~
n there is a little boy
which is keep eating the nuts on the table ><
absolutely is my little nephew /.\


he looks cute in this picture><
but out of this...
he is really naughty = =


celebration was over~~
on the way back home
my mum make me madness!!
she always guiding us to the wrong way!!!
at the end
I turn around in Singapore...
fortunately we had my sis's I PHONE ~
unless I dun know when we can back home><




___Chloe❤___


沒有留言:

張貼留言